Work with Me
Every highly sensitive person is completely unique, and many of us share these needs:
- See Yourself. You do not have an invisible weakness or basic flaw. You were born highly sensitive!
- Affirm Yourself. You may have absorbed our culture's negative view of HSP's - now take plenty of time to absorb the truth of your innate nature.
- Childhood Revisioning. Examine childhood memories with your new perspective on sensitivity and new clear understanding of your trait. You will rewrite your history.
- Emotional Intelligence. Become familiar and adept in dealing with the full range of your emotional response.
- Empathic Intrusions. Get support, clarity and control over any unwanted empathic intrusions. Learn to use your empathy as the gift it is.
- Strategize. No one feels good or performs well when overstimulated. Create a life that meets the needs of the unique sensitive person that you are and avoid overwhelm as much as possible with good planning.
- Thrive. With this background work well in place, follow your heart as it guides you to create the life your soul has always longed for.
Want to know how to GET STARTED?